- Real-time Clinical Decision Support
- Actionable Data: Access to practice detail for trend analysis
- Benchmark Reports (CQI): Automated reporting to monitor performance
- Analytic Service: Ensure meaningful use of data to help achieve 100% drug utilization, virtually zero medication errors, and reduction in alerts*
- Corrective Education: Alert detail reveals practice patterns that lead to clinical insight into why trends are occurring
DoseTrac Analysis Service
Monitor infusion status and drug library compliance with a real-time view. Retrospective reports help identify trends and define needs for staff education and updated protocols.
- True real-time view
- Enables quicker and more efficient response to alarms
- Analysis pinpoints problematic programming sequence around alerts
Stay on top of which infusions are ending soon and uncover alert patterns that indicate a need to review drug library limits.
- Improves workflow with Pharmview real-time status view to promote just-in-time delivery of medications without having to walk the floors
- Delivers helpful insights for reviewing drug library soft & hard limits
Easily locate infusion equipment with real-time status view. Retrospective reports define peak usage times and departments for more efficient asset management.
- Tracks pumps to remain compliant with preventative maintenance schedules
- Asset utilization reports improve asset distribution & support budget planning